The big larch wood manor was built in 1743, probably on the
site of a former one. In 1843, the building was enlivened. The original,
double-winged interior arrangement, with a front entrance hall and rear
drawing room, was recently restored. Two parlours on the garden side, with
wooden ceilings with painted ornamentation were discovered. Similar
decorations, on panels above windows and doors, were revealed beneath
layers of wallpaper.